Camera Ready Submission Deadline
Author Registration Deadline Extension
Opening day of NTTP'14
The registration fees for the International Conference on New Trends in Tranport Phenomena 2014 are listed below. All prices are in CAD and subjected to 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax):
Early Bird Registration
Prior to March 1 2014
Students*: 400.00 + 13% HST = 452.00 Non-Students: 600.00 + 13% HST = 678.00
Prior to April 1 2014
Students: 450.00 + 13% HST = 508.50 Non-Students: 700.00 + 13% HST = 791.00
After April 1 2014
Students: 500.00 + 13% HST = 565.00 Non-Students: 800.00 + 13% HST = 904.00
* Student Identification will be Required on Registration Desk
Please note that registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $100 publication fee for a maximum of 2 additional papers
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
Important information for participants who need to apply for VISA. Please refer to the attachment document(s) for information pretaining to VISA. International ASET Inc. still suggests that you address any questions or concerns with your local Canadian Embassy:
After the registration fee is paid, you must fill out and submit the form below. Failing to fill out this form will result in the elimination of your registration. Please ensure that you follow the instructions carefully to warrant a successful registration.
Please note: If the registration has been done on behalf of another person, the person attending the conference should fill out this form.